Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's been a while!

I haven't wrote on this in a while!  I should probably read my last post to see where I left off, but today I just need to let off a little steam. When do I not?
So if it hasn't been established, my daughter's father is a douche bag. I haven't been paid my child support on a regular basis all year. I got paid once in January, once in April, and once in June. Now he wants to go to court and claim he hasn't worked it 4 1/2 years so he can reduce his child support payments.  What a f*#%ing bag of shit. Meanwhile, he owns a $500,000 motorhome he put under his girlfriend's name and runs the production company, flies between NY, LA & Miami constantly. He forgets that I'm smarter than him and already got what I needed over him and his lawyer.

On a good note, I got into the Cardiac Sonography Program. Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment